Saturday, January 22, 2011

This sweater was knit for a dear friend for her first great grandchild.
It is made from 100% wool, my favorite knitting medium.

One of these hats is sold.  The others are available.  I am not sure which one the customer will choose, she just wanted one made in our school colors.
This customer is allergic to wool, so these hats are acrylic.  Great for kids.
$15.00 each.

I call these socks Candy Corn
Acrylic $10.00 a pair.

Baby Bumble Bee
 Acrylic $10.00 a pair

Small baby rolled brim hat.
Made from Spud and Chloe
80% wool 15% silk
$20.00

3 comments:

  1. You are very talented !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. It is a gift from God, you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Wish I could knit like that! I've only done a few scarves and one afgan.

    ReplyDelete