Sunday, June 9, 2013

Finished one of a three hat order.



This is the smallest one. It is made to fit a 5 year old. Since I did not have a child's pattern, I just took my needle size down and adjusted the body of the hat a bit after I knit the lace portion.
The other two will be from this color. Both are adult size. One for an older daughter and one for the mother. She requested brick red. This was the closest I could come. This hat looks scrunched up because I have it on small circular needles. It is about 1/2 completed. The lace pattern is finished and I am knitting the body. These are made of Malabrigo 100% Merino washable wool from Peru. Retail price is $50.00 plus shipping. If you are interested, you can contact me through e-mail or leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment